Current Job Openings
Account Manager – Social Media Strategist
We’re looking for a special combination of proven PR/Marketing skills and a collaborative, dynamic personality to fit into a role on our team. If you’re ready to do amazing things in an amazing environment, this is for you! We are a team shop. It’s a casual environment where no one works alone because we have such a great group of people who always have your back.
Primary Function: The Public Relations & Social Media Manager directs the day-to-day management and execution of all public relations, marketing and social media activities for a diverse clientele including: PR campaign and press materials development, media interview preparation and coordination, client management, blog content curation and oversight, and social media content development, implementation and analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the development and implementation of assigned client PR, Marketing and social media programs to meet defined goals and objectives. Be able to provide strategic direction and oversight to the assigned client.
- Executes social media strategy to include brand development. Identifies and manages content resources for social media channels.
- Manages social media communities for an array of clients to ensure content and
platform is up to date, functional and meets needs of the clients. Also manages client pay-per-click campaigns.
- Manages client blogs in line with strategies created for each client.
- Manages, tracks and reports campaign results; analyzes results and modifies subsequent plans to maximize results.
- Develops an annual content calendar for all communication touch points for each client.
- Provides communications and social media support and expertise to other areas as needed.
- Assists with Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and evaluates proposals on behalf of On Advertising as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned may involve some travel.
- 3+ years’ experience in social media marketing and public relations and/or marketing
- Experienced social media marketer who understands Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, Wikis, Forums, blogs, etc. as well as the ability to use social media for SEO
- Degree in Communications or other related field: Advertising, Marketing, Journalism or Public Relations
- Superior writing and editorial skills; familiar with AP Style
- Experience sourcing and managing content and publishing
- Customer focused solid project management skills
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with public relations monitoring tools
- Familiarity with social media monitoring tools (Radian6, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience using social media management tools (HootSuite, TweetDeck, etc.)
- Experience using blog management tools (WordPress, etc.)
- Knowledgeable about social media advertising
- Basic understanding of content management systems (CMS)
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities in small group setting
- Demonstrated capabilities as a team member committed to inclusive and collaborative teamwork.