Current Job Openings
Marketing Account Executive
On Advertising has an immediate opening for a Marketing professional. As an Account Executive, you will take the lead role in campaigns for several clients in many different industries. Must have knowledge of news media, be an excellent writer including proficiency in AP Style. You should also be highly organized, have excellent oral and written communication skills, have computer knowledge and be able to work in a fast paced environment. A Degree and at least 2 years minimum experience are required. Bilingual in Spanish is preferred, but not necessary. As part of the application process, you will be asked to perform a writing test. Salary is negotiable depending on experience. On Advertising offers health benefits as well as generous vacation/sick time and other benefits. Background and references screening are required. To apply, use the form below, or email resume – including salary requirements – to: email@example.com. No phone calls please.
- Manage client accounts under supervision of Senior VP of Marketing and/or Principals
- Manage day-to-day scheduling and servicing of clients’ public relations and marketing needs
- Bring creative public relations and marketing solutions to clients
- Engage in problem-solving and providing solutions to clients’ marketing needs
- Demonstrates excellent skills in writing, editing and publishing press releases and articles
- Direct and coordinate media and publicity events
- Engage in organic and paid social media and search campaigns for clients
- Create timelines and utilize time to meet efficiency standards, deadlines and billable hour goals
- Professionally represent On Advertising and our clients in the community
- Provide logistics and team support as required
- At least two years of marketing/PR experience – preferably with an agency
- College degree
- Knowledge of media relations and interaction
- Strong written and oral communications
- Highly motivated and creative
- Professional appearance and conduct
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Accountability – Set high goals of performance, remain accountable and responsible for personal outcome, seek out opportunities to achieve results.
- Self Management – Establish a course of action; plan, prioritize, schedule and track assignments.
- Adaptability – Adjust quickly to change; remain flexible and productive in times of continuing change.
- Communications – Express ideas clearly and effectively; adjust language or terminology to the characteristics of the audience; use appropriate organization, structure and grammar in written communication.
- Teamwork – Work effectively with others; contribute to and accept consensus; express individual views while incorporating other viewpoints to drive toward team’s overall objectives.
- Planning and Organizing – Establish a course of action to accomplish goals for client; plan proper assignments of personnel and appropriately allocate agency resources.